Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introduction (Wife)

My Husband and I have decided to start a website about marriage. I am sure you wondering why? Well, we have been together for 16 years now and I believe we have some insight on what it takes to be in love after 16 years. We can share some of our stories with you guys. Fights that every couple has, situations that every couple has gone through and think they are the only ones that have gone through it. Divorce has never been on option for us. And I don’t think it ever will be and I think that’s part of how we get through it. We make it work. There will be things you don’t like about your husband, and there will be things that he doesn’t like about you. My husband has more of the sense of humor in the relationship and you will see that in our blogs. But that’s what makes us work. We are very different in a lot of ways. But the things that are important to us we agree on.

As a woman, I noticed a lot of time we go to other women for advice about relationships but I think having a male perspective on things is important. Boys are very black and white, girls there is a lot of grey areas. Boys are more logical, girls are more emotional in every way. I think you will see that in mine and his perspective on things. But I truly believe that’s what makes it all work, boys need more emotions some times and girls need more logic sometimes. Joe has to work out every detail of anything before he does it, not me I just go and do it. A lot of times I have to go back and do it again because I didn’t think it through. He’ll love that I admitted that. We are just different in every way but we like it that way.

No comments: